Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Homestudy Went Great

First off, the home study went great!!! Julie came at around 3:30 and she stayed for 2 hours. We showed her around the house again and Mom and Dad asked questions on travel and stuff like that. She also told us that she's getting married this Saturday!!!! Congratulations Julie!!! Other than all of that though, everything went just fine! We're thinking we're going to be getting our LOA in about 2 weeks at the least to 120 days at the most. Mom told me that it looks like it's just like the LIDs. It takes about 2 weeks to get it. I can't believe how fast everything is going!!!
Second. Mom's trying to make it so that I only post one of Sarah's pictures instead of all 4. There are only 2 that turned out the best. One of them is her visa picture and the other is a close up on her face.
And thirdly. I can give all of Sarah's information out now!!! Sarah's Chinese name is Peiyu Qing and she's from the Ginsu province and is in the Qingyang Welfare Institute. She's 10 months old and the pictures we have of her are from when she was 5 months. She was born on August 22, 2006. She wore a red flower coat and was found with a piece of red cloth. She was found by a Security Guard the day she was born.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww sweet little Peiyu!!!
I'm so glad to hear that the homestudy went well!!