First off, today has been the coolest and sunniest day we've had for two weeks!! Lately its been humid and in the high 90s!!! Yesterday and the day before it stormed like crazy!! Today its 70 out!!! Great day for the cousins to come!!!! Not to hot and not to cold!!
Second, about a month ago I found this really cool blog/myspace website. It has a bunch of stuff to decorate you blog or myspace page!! I got my cursor and the sparkly Sarah and Caitie off of it.
STILL NO BETHANNE!!! :(

3 comments:
Hey! Thanks for your comment!! Before I read your newest post i was just thinking....hmmm i wonder where she got the Sarah and Catie lil sparkely things! Then I read your blog and there was the link to it! How funnY! I am going right now to see about getting a Karleigh Mei sparkley thing!! :0)
Lexie
I will have to check out that website. So glad the weather is cooling down for you guys. It has been deathly hot here too.
I'll have to check out that site..looks cool!
The weather has been nice up here as well! Perfect for swimming...
Post a Comment