Hey!! Okay so my cousins just flew in from Florida today!!! I have no idea when they'll be staying here but when they do, I probably won't post in a while (not that I have anything to post about because Bethanne still hasn't contacted us!!!! GRRRR!!). Anyway, just thought I'd warn you all.
Bad new's first. Bethanne still hasn't contacted us on how the process is going. Nothing! Nothing on if she sent our stuff to China or if she's waiting for the other family. Good news is, is that Julie~our Social Worker~ is coming on July 16 to redo the homestudy!!! More good news is that the waiting time for SN has decreased a little! I don't know how much so I'm sticking with the other travel times ~late November, beginning of December. I swear I have the worst case of butterflys I have ever had!! It's coming so fast!! My grandma said that we need to hurry up and go shopping!! I really can't wait!! I think we're going either tomarrow or Thursday!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment