Thursday, July 5, 2007

Shopacholics!

Shopaholics! That's what I am! I think I'm baby drunk. LOL. Anyway, we finally went baby shopping and I think Miss Sarah has more clothes than I do! We went to Childrens Place and they were having a great sale! Everything was $1.99! I got Sarah two packs of socks for $.99!! I'll post pictures tomorrow of all her little outfits.
Mom was also doing some math today and this is really hilarious.

At 5 months ~ Sarah was 13.2 lbs and 23" ~

At 15 months Sarah will (approx.) be~ 20 lbs and 28"~

This all means that she is 13% in height and..........50% in weight!!! Our little Sarah is a very short and chubby baby!! LOL!! Her information did say she loves to eat.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Mom says she's just like me when I was a baby! The sizes we've been getting in clothes are 18-24 months. The problem is, is that she's so short and these clothes are so long! We want to get her those footy-pajamas for after her surgery so she's comfortable in the hospital, but they're so long she'll trip! We're also trying to find her those little, really soft, brown haired baby dolls, but all everyone has are the blonde haired ones! Does anyone know where I can find one? I also have a question for Emily. Where do you guys get AnnaClaire's dresses? They are so adorable!!! Anyway, I hope you all had a great 4th of July!!

0 comments: