Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Butterflies

Who doesn't love butterflies? Not moths! Butterflies. I think they are one of the most beautiful bugs that God has made! All the colors and designs on their wings? It's amazing. It truly is.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Butterfly Poem
I caught a little wormy

a crawling up a tree.

He wiggled here

he wiggled there

he wiggled right at me.

I put him in a shoebox

and told him STAY RIGHT THERE.

But when I opened up the box

a butterfly was there.

I don't know how it happened

I couldn't if I tried

cause only the great Lord above

can make a butterfly. Author Unknown


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




1 comments:

Holly said...

That is a great poem. I just love butterflys! They are so pretty.