Saturday, March 17, 2007

Forgot I Did Not

Don't worry I didn't forget about this blog, I just havn't been able to think of anything to post. So I'll catch you up on somethings. It looks like its possible that we won't be getting Sarah until April of 2008. :( We may get her at the end of this year, but I don't see that happening right now. Yesterday Mom, my little brother, and I went to the Library and I got the book The Diary of a Young Girl a biography on Anne Frank. I've just been flipping through it and reading entries that catch my eye. It's so cool how they turned her diary into a book. I definatly recommend the movie and this book. Your public library most likely has it. I'm also reading the second book in the Jannete Oke series, Love's Enduring Promise. It's about as good as the movie. If you havn't caught it yet I'll tell you now. I love to read. This morning Dad was online and he did that thing with the town in Alaska, to see if he can buy some land up there. HE WANT'S TO MOVE TO ALASKA! Personally? I really do not want to move up there. I like Illinois and the town I live in. At around noon I'm going shopping with my grandma and mom. We're going to Michaels and Sears. If anyone can help me I'd like to know how to change the border to a different style. I've checked the other borders and I can't find any of the ones that I've seen on other blogs. If someone can tell me how they got theirs I'd really appriciate it. Well tatta for now!

0 comments: