This is so cool. I finally figured out how to get music on my blog thanks to Annaclaires Jie Jie. My blog is coming along!! :0)
So this week is spring break! Christopher is working with Dad every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday and then he goes to baseball every Wednesday and Friday. Mom's making me work on English and Math this week because I'm behind but that's ok. It's really, really easy. Christopher got his permit on Friday. OH MY! He's a really good driver. I made him a cake as promised and since I nicknamed him BUCKY, I worte on it 'Congrats Bucky'. It tasted really good. :) Mom says that the longest we'll have to wait for Sarah's referral is August 2008!!!! That's waaayyy to long in my opinois, I prefer the shorter way, December of this year. Yeah that sounds better. My cousin cousin got a part in the CYT (Christian Youth Theater) play. I really hope I can go see it. Their doing the play GODSPELL. She's one of the schoolgirls. !!! I'm really proud of her.


1 comments:
sounds like you're keeping busy! Enjoy your springbreak!
Post a Comment