(To Sarah Lu's Jie Jie~I live in Northern Illinois. If you have a blog please tell me. I would like to visit it. Where do you live in Illinois?)
Today I was late for choir. I'm not sure if I wrote this in another post, but I'm homeschooled. Well mom let me sleep until 8 and then woke me up. Well I didn't get to bed until 1 AM this morning so I went back to sleep after she woke me up. So I was a little late, but I didn't get into any trouble. :p After choir we went grocery shopping and saw the one of the most beautiful/adorable Chinese babies I have seen. Her hair was black and straight and short. And her eyes were about as big as my cats.

A few weeks ago Jonah got me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and they're still living! :0)
On March 10th I had a choir contest. WE GOT A FIRST AND WE'RE GOIN GTO STATE! My choir director is really happy. She says it's the first time the band (she's also the band director) and the choir got into state. The state contest is April 28. I'm sooooooo excited. Mom got an email for all homeschooled teens, something about a Murder Mystery Dinner Dance. It sounds pretty interesting, Mom emailed the head of it asking about it, like where it is and stuff. Christopher started Drivers Ed today :O. With him being really sick yesterday I'm wondering if he'll get his permit or not. I do know that if he does tomorrow I'm going to make a cake.
On March 10th I had a choir contest. WE GOT A FIRST AND WE'RE GOIN GTO STATE! My choir director is really happy. She says it's the first time the band (she's also the band director) and the choir got into state. The state contest is April 28. I'm sooooooo excited. Mom got an email for all homeschooled teens, something about a Murder Mystery Dinner Dance. It sounds pretty interesting, Mom emailed the head of it asking about it, like where it is and stuff. Christopher started Drivers Ed today :O. With him being really sick yesterday I'm wondering if he'll get his permit or not. I do know that if he does tomorrow I'm going to make a cake. 
1 comments:
Yes, I have a blog. It is : http://www.journey2sarah.blogspot.com And here is our family website: http://www.freewebs.com/adoptionfromchina
We live in Northern Illinois too, just north of Chicago. :)
What agency are you with? We used AWAA.
~Staci
Post a Comment