So its been 7 months and 2 days since our LID (Long In Date). Mom got this new book- The ABC Herbal- and since I'm sick she's having a lot of fun trying things on me. :( I had to drink this tea that had garlic in it. Really bad!!! I just finished a book called Safe House. Totally recommend it. It's by Meg Cabot and it's apart of her series 1-800 Where-R-You. It was really good.
It’s been a long time coming
7 years ago

2 comments:
Eww! Tea with Garlic!? Sounds pretty gross! :P
I saw that you left a comment on my blog about my background. One of my mom's friends did it for me... I have no clue how. She's listed under "Blogs of Travel Mates, Room for More" on my blog if you'd like to ask her. Sorry, I couldn't help ya!!
What is your LID Date? Ours was 7/14/06 and we were DTC 6/30/06. But then we switched to Special Needs, so we got our referral in August and traveled in December!
~Staci
BTW, my email is bound4meimei@yahoo.com
Post a Comment