Hey Everyone!
Sorry for the lack of posts and email responces! We have just been sooo busy!
Last Friday was Dad's birthday and what a memorable birthday it will be. Christopher went to go pick up the cake and on his way home got into an accident. He's fine but our poor Betsy (the van) is totaled. We think he might have broken his nose but he refuses to get it check, saying its a waste of money since all they'll do is tape it and then hand us a bill of $100 and say "You're nose is broken." Christopher said the cake survived the whole accident until the car stopped and his friend jumped out of the car, spilling the cake to the floor. He thought it was going to blow. Praise the Lord it didn't and that they're both okay.
Sarah's surgery is less than a month away! I can't believe how fast this year is going! Sarah is doing great, as usual. She has a habit now of not allowing me to be in our room. Whenever I go in there and turn the music on I can hear her running to the door and then pounding on it. I think she's even thrown herself at the door a couple of times. :) Our Little Princess loves cats. Which is a veeeeeery good thing, concidering Mom and I want another cat. We even went to Petsmart to play with the kittens. She was tired and ready for her nap though, so she wasn't that interested. But when she pet them she was very gentle! I'm so excited!! :D Ever since Lucky (our first cat) ran away I've been wanting another cat, but Mom said we have to wait until after Sarah's surgery....
I know you all have been wanting pictures...so here's two of Sarah's First Science Project!
I don't know if I like you very much, Mr. Froggy.
Nope! NOT AT ALL! MOMMA!!!!

1 comments:
Oh goodness! Glad to hear that your brother is ok. My sister was in a roll over accident last year---very scary stuff!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures! Omg, so cute! Hah!!
Post a Comment