So apparently I have a blog and I'm supposed to give a detailed description of our life with Sarah? Oh yeaaaah.
And it's been MORE than a year......how in the world...??????
Well, I'm back. And most of you I'm friends with on Facebook so you have a pretty updated idea of what life is like here in Johnsburg. And pictures of Sarah are updated pretty frequently on FB also. So if you are NOT friends with me on FB, you are truly missing out.
Continuing on...the most recent? Sarah painted her very first pumpkins this week! While I carved my first pumkin. Haha. Pictures have yet to be downloaded, but by tonight there will be some. She LOVED it. And she also, shockingly, loved gutting the pumpkins, seperating the seeds, and just getting her hands into all that slimy stuff that is just too much fun. Haha.
We have a kitten! :) She was 12 weeks old on Wednesday. :) Sarah just LOVES Pepper. She hugs her, kisses her, yells at the dog when Roxi decides to "play". Her new best friend. Pepper and Roxi have an interesting relationship. Roxi is much better with Pepper than she was when Lucky was around. These two actually sleep together on the floor. Roxi will now let Pepper eat her dog food (which is a "Big no, no." -Sarah- )
Sarah has a new love for M&Ms. Wherever we go she asks, "M&Ms please?" We're trying to teach her manners, which is getting kind of difficult. Who is having the same trouble? Any advice? Oh, and while the advice is being given, potty training? Kinda not happening. :D
It’s been a long time coming
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment