Again I apologize for the lack of pictures being sent out!! I am now at the computer where all our pictures are stored, so you will all have your fill!! :D
A post?!?!? I am officially THE most excited person ever right now!!!! Oh my goodness, Sarah Grace is SO CUTE!! She has grown so much! What a gorgeous girl!!!! Oh how I want to meet her so much!!! Yay for the Discovery Center! :) ~Staci
3 comments:
A post?!?!? I am officially THE most excited person ever right now!!!! Oh my goodness, Sarah Grace is SO CUTE!! She has grown so much! What a gorgeous girl!!!! Oh how I want to meet her so much!!! Yay for the Discovery Center! :)
~Staci
Hey!!!!!!!!
I came by your blog just to see if maybe....just maybe! And you HAD! How exciting!!!
She is so precious!
Hey,
Yesterday was the long awaited day...check my blog!
:0) :0) :0) :0) :0) :0) :0) :0) :0)
Post a Comment