Tuesday, May 27, 2008

HI!!!

Okay, so I'm only back on for a moment now. I'm going to TRY and get back to blogging again...not sure if it's going to go smoothly or not. I'm currently on my laptop and don't have any pictures of Sarah on it so I'm REALLY sorry I don't have any updated pictures. I'll try and either get some posted or emailed out soon! :D

We are all doing very well! Sarah's surgery is PENNED! (no longer penciled! YAY!!!) for August 14th. Unfortunately that's a week before her 2nd! birthday. She is going to have to be syringe fed for 10 days! :( My poor baby! Considering this little girl LOVES to eat (seriously! whenever there's food around she just eats, and eats, and eats until it's ALL gone!) this is going to be very hard for her.

Her hair as gotten so long! :D I can't wait to put it into pigtails! :D

She LOVES music!! Every kind there is (at least the kind we listen to) she loves. She is fascinated by classical! We were watching a program on TV and an orchistra was playing. She stopped playing with her kitchen toys and just stared at the TV! It was so cute! :D

Her new thing is clapping. Whenever she does something she thinks it deserves a clap. :)

Her favorite song is BINGO (because of the clapping). If we start singing some other song she starts clapping her hands together and singing -we've figured out that means for us to start singing BINGO.

We've been really busy so it's kind of hard to remember everything we've done! Haha! :D

I'll try and keep everyone updated again!

Caitie*

1 comments:

Holly said...

So glad to hear Sarah is doing well! If you get a chance, I would love to see some pics! I am sure she is growing up so fast!