Thanks for the warning Lexi! But I have to admit, decorating a blog is probably the funnest part! :)
Today Jonah had his second to last soccer game, which they won! YAY! Jonah is an awsome soccer player, probably one of the best on his team. The thing with his team though is that most of the kids don't try! So the games aren't usually that exciting, because I'm guessing their gonna lose. Since Jonah and like only 3 or 4 other boys want to try, they're exhausted! My birthday had to have been the best game they played because Jonah scored like 6 goals! :D After next Saturday's game? The next time we'll be on the field we'll have Sarah!!!!! YAY!!!!
It’s been a long time coming
7 years ago

1 comments:
Hey!!! Just to let you know...i saw that you commented on jietomei.blogspot.com. Welllll THATS MY OLDER SISTER!!!! Did you realize that!?!?!?!??!?!? I was like HEY CATIE COMMENTED!!! Thanks for welcoming her into blogger world! hahah soo now...me, my mom, my sister ALL have a blog, and one quilt blogspot!! All for one little special person!
Post a Comment