Tuesday, October 30, 2007

HELP!!

Okay. So does anybody know where I can get a soft (like one that Sarah could sleep with without hurting herself) dark haired baby doll that doesn't have rattle?? I keep finding ones that have rattles, but we don't want her rattling away at night. Also, what kind of carseats do you recommend? We'd like one that goes up to 100lbs, but we can't find one that's not on a safety recheck or something like that. One more thing. My mom was wondering what they should do about a carseat for when they're in China. She doesn't want to be carrying one around the whole time. For those of you who have already been to China, what did you do? Thanks!!

1 comments:

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Carters has the perfect dolls! Sarah has one. It is soft, a nice size, has dark-brown hair, and is very cute. We got it for her before she came home and sent it to her in a care package as well. She still has it now and loves it! (You can get it at Carters in Gurnee)
I haven't heard of too many people taking car seats with them to China... I think it's probably pretty complicated. Maybe you can buy one in China? Otherwise, I think people just hold their babies and then while walking might have a carrier thing. If you want a carrier that goes in front of you, Babies R Us in Libertyville/Vernon Hills has a great selection of them.
Hope that helps! :)
~Staci