I just noticed that I never did Staci's tag! So here's my tagging answer's or whatever they're called. LOL.
7 things that few people know about me.
I love Cool Whip on Strawberrys. I didn't even know this until a family party and it was one of the snacks. So good!
I want to travel Europe. I decided this last year when I had to do a report on Greece. That will be my first stop.
I have never been on a plane. To scary. LOL.
The first time I ever was on a train was in 2005. Haven't been on one since then.
I use to hate Flip-flops. I always hated the thing that goes between your toes. I love them now though!
When I was younger I use to hate being a girl. I use to want to crew cut my hair. I don't know how that happened. I think it was because I live with 2 boys.
I'm allergic to peanuts- I actually just figured this out. We were at a restaurant that served raw peanuts and then you could just throw the shells on the floor. I had a lot of peanuts and I suddenly got all itchy! The weird thing is that I can have pistachio's and honey roasted peanuts.
Okay so now anybody who wants to do this tag go ahead!

0 comments:
Post a Comment