Monday, May 21, 2007

I've Been Tagged-TWICE

Emily has tagged me.


FOODOLOGY

What is your salad dressing of choice? French
What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Panara Bread!
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Arbor- a really good Greek restaurant in Chicago
On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? My parents or grandparents usually leave a tip.
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Ummmmmmmm... this really good pasta salad my mom makes in the summer.
What is your favorite type of gum? Orbit- The origianal flavor

TECHNOLOGY

What is your wallpaper on your computer? On my laptop I have Black Eye Susans and on the desk one I have just a light blue.
How many televisions are in your house? 2
How do you listen to music? my laptop and radio

BIOLOGY

What’s your best feature? My nails and eyes
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? 2 tooth
Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Taste- I love food!
When was the last time you had a cavity? Never!
What is the heaviest item you lifted last? We went shopping today and I had to lift Lucky's litter off the shelf.
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Not that I know of.

.BULL____OLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Not really.
Is love for real? The Bible says that a man should love his wife.
If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? I like my name. But I guess if I had to it would be Chloe.
Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? My rubberbands for my braces and when I was a baby I found a screw and almost swallowed it.
Have you ever saved someone’s life? Not that I know of.
Has someone ever saved yours? Jesus Christ.

DAREOLOGY

Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? No!
Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? Family members yes-non-family members no.
Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? I like my fingers - so no
Would you never blog again for $50,000? Probably not
Would you pose nude in a magazine for $250,000? Heck NO!
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000? I doubt it would be possible for me to do.
Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? Nothing good is ever on so-yes.

DUMBOLOGY

What is in your left pocket? Nothing
Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie? That is probably one of the stupedist movies ever made!
Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house? Both- Kitchen is hardwood and the rest is carpet-I want hardwood in my room though.
Do you sit or stand in the shower? Stand
How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? Four - but I plan on getting more!
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Ummmmmmm... never? LOL
What do you want to be when you grow up? Beautician or teacher, later in life if I have kids- A Stay At Home Mom.
Last friend you talked to? Cailyn and Brooke
Last person you called? I don't remember

RANDOMOLOGY

First place you went this morning? Meijer
What can you not wait to do? Get Sarah Grace and go see Pirates of the Caribbean 3 and Fantastic 4 Two
What’s the last movie you saw? Spider-Man 3

I guess I'm supposed to tag some other people now. Ummmmmmmmmmm.....
How about....

Staci
Lindsey
Holly

0 comments: