Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Blog Fun!

I can't believe this! I'm getting really good at 'decorating' my blog! All I need now is a map of all the people who visit my blog and the countries they're from and I think I'll be done. Well I don't really think I'll ever be done, but I think you guys get my meaning.

2 comments:

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Yes you are getting really good! I'm loving how it is looking!! The side bar and tickers are too cute!! It looks really nice! :)

Lexie said...

Hey my name is Lexie...and my family just started the process of adopting from china.
I am trying to get some friends on my blog! hah...i got your blog from Emily (anna claire's jei jei)
so if you don't mind i am going to add you to my blog....
comment me at lexiegagersmeimei.blogspot.com/
and tell me if it is ok to add you!
Thanks!
Lexie