Wednesday, April 11, 2007

SNOW!!! IN APRIL!!!!

I can not believe what I saw today. Snow!!! In April!! My grandpa always brings up the time when their was a snow storm in April. I of course wasn't even alive then, but now I can go up to him and say "Remember when you always bring up that snow storm that happened in April? Well a few days ago it was a total deja vu'!"

So my spring (Ha ha) choir concert is next week and then that Saturday or the week after that is the State Contest. I'm so nervous for state! This one song we're doing 'Alleluia' is a really cool song. We keep repeating Alleluia but we sing it in different ways. It's really pretty.

1 comments:

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

I know just how you feel about the snow!! We got it too...And it is APRIL! Evidently we live in Alaska. LOL :)
I'm sure you'll do great at the "spring" choir concert! Good luck!!
Hopefully our weather will be more "spring-ish" by then! :)