Thursday, April 26, 2007

Long Time NO Write


I can't believe how long it's been since I've written. I just read this really good book. I totally recommend it to all teen girls. It's the Christy Miller Collection by Robin Jones Gunn. Its sooooooo good!!! My mom picked it out for me at the Library and I wasn't sure if it would be good or not, but it so was. I'm trying to get a hold of Volumes 2, 3 ,& 4. That's the cover of Volume 1. If you type the title in at your library it might come up as individual books instead of the Volumes. But again I totally recommend it. :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE those books. I have read all 4 volumes and they are amazing. There is also the college years and the Sienna Jensen series. I have the first S.J. one but haven't started it yet. I've heard it's not as good as Christy Miller. LOVE LOVE LOVE those books. I DON'T like to read, but I read one of those in a day!

Gracie said...

Hey! You dont know me but my name is Gracie and I live in North Carolina! Holly, the girl with "mei-mei" is one of my best friends! My blog is about her sister to! I know you will make a great big sis! Those books are really good! Visit my blog!

Your in my prayers,
Gracie

Lexie said...

HeY!
I lOVVVEEE THOSE BOOKS! i have read the Christy Miller, Sierra Jensen, and Collage years! they are SOOOOO GOOD! hah
lexie