Friday, April 13, 2007

DAY 2!

Today is day 2 of me wearing my hair down since November of 2006. IT'S SO LONG!!!!!!!!!



It use to be up to the tips of my shoulders and now this. Such progress. :)

Okay enough about my hair. My little brother and I just got done watching the movie EROGON. It was pretty good.

I just looked at the stats of my poll. Emma is winning. Sarah is second and every other name is losing.

1 comments:

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Eragon is a good movie! I like that one too, forgot to include that in my email! LOL :)
I can't believe Sarah is not winning! I do like the name Emma too, but I guess I am just a bit biased towards the name Sarah! I will always think of it as the best name!!
Your hair is so long and pretty! I love it! :)