Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Meme I Just Thought Up!

What are you scared of most?

1) Heights

2)Bees

3) Sarah's dipers. Okay, I know that sounds cruel but her dipers can get bad at times! :D

What are your 5 favorite movies? (A series can count as 1)

1) A Walk To Remember

2) High School Musical 2

3) Pirates of the Carribean 1-3

4) Chronicals of Narnia

5) The Ultimate Gift

What are your 3 favorite books?

1) Gallagher Girls series by: Ally Carter

2) The Queen of Second Place by: Nora Peyton Roberts

and my most absolute favorites!

3) the whole Christy Miller collection (including the college ones) by: Robin Jones Gunn

What are your hobbies?

1) Scrapbooking

2) Painting

3) Writing

4) Music

5) Reading

6) Blogging

What do you prefer...

phone

or

email?


I nominate everyone who views my blog! :D HAVE FUN!

6 comments:

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

I thought I'd just do it right here. =D

What are you scared of most?

1) Alligators!!! Even the fake one at Rainforest Cafe. Seriously, I start shaking when I get near it. Ahhh!!! I'm completely terrified.

2) Spiders! I have zero tolerance for any kind of spiders whatsoever. They just freak me out.

3) Heights (just like you, Caitie!) I always feel like I'm going to fall, especially at two story malls. I hate walking near the edge.

What are your 5 favorite movies? (A series can count as 1)

1) The Chronicles of Narnia!! I love LWW and saw it in the theater 6 times, then bought it on DVD the day it was released. Only 3 months til Prince Caspian! Yay!! :)

2) Anne of Green Gables. It's a classic. I just love it, always have, always will.

3) Lord of the Rings. Great movies and a family favorite. (Not Sarah Lu's, she has not seen them, just the rest of our's ;)

4) The 1st Pirates of the Caribbean. It's a good movie.

5) (I'm gonna copy you again, Caitie!) The Ultimate Gift!! It is a really good movie with a message. It's also been influential in our adoption story. :)

What are your 3 favorite books?

1) The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis

2) Song of Acadia series by Janette Oke and T. Davis Bunn

3) The O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson

What are your hobbies?

1) Blogging, of course! ;)

2) Dog Agility with my two wonderful, perfect lab mixes! You've just gotta love it! :)

3) Writing! (Ok, so I know you did that too, Caitie, but it's true!) I love writing.

Lexie said...

Hey Catie!!
Ok, sorry about a minute ago when we were talking on G-Chat...my computer went wacko...it does that somtimes. And now it is not letting me go to my email nemore...URGH! I can reset my computer and it will go back to being dandy...i will do that in a bit!
But for now..i am going to do this Meme..and i am going to do what Staci did..post it right here as a comment!

Lexie said...

What are you scared of most?

1) HIGHTS! YIKES! I hate rollercoasters, mountains....any anything else HIGH!
2) The ocean and anything creepy that comes out of it! Like....SHARKS!
3) Children getting hurt while i am watching them(Ex. Choking, Drowning...etc)

What are you 5 favorite movies?

A Walk to remember

Love Comes Softly Series

Any chick-flicks...can't think of anything

Uhm...Gosh i am BLANK!

3 Favorite books

CHRISTY MILLER SERIES!

The Baxter Series by Karen Kingsbury

The Woman of Larkspur Inn By I can't remember

What are your hobbies?

Blogging

Reading!

SHOPPING!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool
What are you most scared of:

Heights-Hate them

Long dark hall ways-They are kind of creepy

Shadows at night-You never know what they are!!


What are your five Favorite Movies?

The bugs life


High School Musical 1& 2

China's Lost Girls

RV the movie

Thats all i can think of

What are your 3Favorite books?
Grace from China
The Uglies seris
The Chain Letter

What are your Hobbies?
Scrapbooking
Reading
Writing
Of course doing my sister's hair.
That is really cool

Brittany

Anonymous said...

Ohh i forgot one
Phone....definetly

Brittany

Holly said...

I am going to do it here too!

What are you scared of most?

1) Spiders and other icky bugs

2) Heights, also!

3) Squirrels (Bad experience)

What are your 5 favorite movies? (A series can count as 1)

1) Harry Potter movies

2) High School Musical movies

3) China's Lost Girls

4) Enchanted

And I can't think of another one at the moment!

What are your 3 favorite books?

1) Harry Potter series!

2) Clique Series

3) Ana's Story

What are your hobbies?

1) Blogging (Of course!)

2) Piano

3) Writing

4) Cello

5) Reading

6) Blogging