Sunday, February 10, 2008

It's A Wonder Why....

I haven't lost my mind yet! There is no time left in the days! Seriously! I wake up and then suddenly it's time for bed again! So that explains why I haven't posted consistently. I've also lacked on taking pictures. So pictures might not come as fast as everyone wants them to. Okay, rant over.

Sarah is doing great. She taking a nap right now. It seems like that's all she does during the day, that may be because these days aren't long enough....sorry, sorry, I know I said my rant was over.

A few days ago Sarah had an ear ache so Mom made an appt. with the dr. next Monday. Here's the thing about Sweetness, she drills her whole finger into her ear and then twists it all the way around. At first it was pretty funny, but then she kept doing every five minutes and we figured that her ear was bothering her. So we're not completely sure if she really did have an ear ache or not. She's doing much better now, though. Yesterday Sarah, Mom, and I went out to get some things that were needed. Walmart was so crowded that there weren't any carts left! Seriously, absolutly no carts! What was funny about being in such a crowded store, was that if I said something funny to Mom like four other people would laugh and join in on the conversation! We finally found a cart and put Sarah in it. She loves the cart. She sings along with the music they play on the intercom and dances. If we push to slow she bounces in the seat and yells at us. While we were waiting in line to checkout this woman struck up a conversation with us (the wait was about 20 minutes).

Wheather talk. Right now it's -7 degreese in McHenry and I think we're supposed to get even MORE snow. =( If anybody wants to switch places with, well who lives in warmer climate, feel free to do so until summer comes! ;D I really don't like the cold or snow. I like the heat and sun. A girl at a youth group I go to gave me the idea to build a hill on our deck and pour water over it so it iced over. So a few days ago Jonah and I did just that. It was fun at first but our backyard is so tiny that it got boring after a while. We then had a snowball fight, which Jonah killed me in. Now I'm done until next winter. Maybe. ;D

I don't have any new pictures of Sarah right now so here's a quiz to tide you over.

You Are a Ring Finger

You are romantic, expressive, and hopeful. You see the best in everything.
You are very artistic, and you see the world as your canvas. You are also drawn to the written word.
Inventive and unique, you are often away in your own inner world.

You get along well with: The Pinky

Stay away from: The Index Finger

2 comments:

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Aww... poor Sarah! Hope her ears are doing better!! Which Walmart was so crowded? I know Gurnee gets SO crazy (well, it always is crazy!) and Antioch was pretty crazy too. LOL
Hmmm... I guess I wouldn't count for the whole "warmer climate" thing. Well, possibly. I just checked the weather here and it is currently a nice warm temp of 0 degrees! Haha. I am really sick of this winter. Blah, to think that I used to actually LIKE snow. ;)
I did the quiz... I got the Index Finger... Hmmm.... I don't get it. According to that, we should "stay away" from each other. Hmm... that's odd.
No new pictures of Sarah Grace? AHHH!!! Caitie, what will I do? Oh well, hopefully another time... ;)
~Staci

Lexie said...

Hahaha! You crack me up!! Maybe all of the people were at Wally-World because they heard that MORE snow is coming....so then they decided that they didn't want to drive in the snow...you know like stocking up for winter...idk what am i saying...i know NUTHING about snow...it was stinking 85 degrees today! Sheesh...i like snow, but only for vacations...don't think i would like to live there. Sorry bud...can't help ya there!
Can't wait for picss!