Friday, August 31, 2007

No Posts/ Middle Name Meme

Hey! Sorry about not posting in a while. I've had some problems with my wrist latley and nothings really come up with the adoption. So I haven't been able to post anything for this blog. Anyway, Staci's tagged me for the Middle Name Meme, so here goes nothin.


You have to post these rules before you post the facts:
1. Players, you must list some fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
2. When you are tagged you need yo write your own blog post containing your own middle name facts.
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged.

N is for Not able to do this very well because I can't think of anything good for N.
I is for Interested in adoption.
C is for Caitie, because that's my name.
O is for Opinionated. I like to give my opinion. But only when the time feels right.
L is for Laughs. I love to laugh.
E is for Elegant. At least that's what my mom says.

I never knew that characterizing myself would be so hard! Anyway, I now tag Lexi, Olivia, Holly, Ally, and Emmie. I can't think of another person so whoever I missed who hasn't done it yet? Go for it!


2 comments:

Holly said...

Great answers!

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Aww! Thanks for participating too!! :) I love the name Nicole.
~Staci