...is not so bad!! Yesterday Mom took Christopher to get his sports physical and she ended up showing our doctor Sarah's picture. She (dr.) told Mom that she didn't think we have to worry about Sarah's nutritan. She said that her face had a lot of color and that her cleft lip looks minor, she said that it looks like it didn't go through her gum. She also said that since Sarah is so chubby, she doesn't think that her palate is that bad. She said that since her picture is of her at 5 months, Sarah has to suck on her bottle or whatever way she feeds and it looks like she's doing a pretty good job if she's this chubby. :D So it looks like surgery isn't going to be as major as we had thought!! I'm so happy! I really didn't want to put little Sarah through so much. 
(I just can't get enough of that face!!!:D)

2 comments:
YAY!! I am happy that it is not going to be as bad as y'all thought!
Lexie
aww! Thats really great to hear! I can't wait to see her with you all!
Post a Comment