Okay, I just noticed the "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" post that Mom posted. I never went on to blog yesterday, so I never saw the post until now!!! LOL! Mom just told me that she was waiting all day for me to come on and blog, but I only went on to check my email! When I saw it I didn't know who did it until I saw Mom's face and read the post! LOL! Thanks Mom!
Yesterday was soooooo much fun! JCPenny's finally opened in McHenry and my grandparents(on my Mom's side) bought me this really cute and soft pajama set! It's like a sea foam green and feels like those really soft socks. They also got me a pair of those really soft socks! Jonah got me the second Christy Miller Volume and Christopher got me this really cute 3/4 sleeve top! Mom and Dad got me a soap making kit, which I have used pretty much all of the Glycerin up! My grandparents (on my Mom's side) split my laptop with me when I got it so that was supposed to be my present, but then we went shopping and they bought me a whole bunch of clothes! I also got some money from my aunt and uncle, and a half dollar from my grandparents (on my Mom's side). We had Chinese :D for dinner and Sundays for dessert!
This was my last birthday without Sarah!!
Still no LOA yet :(
Have a great rest of your weekend everybody!
It’s been a long time coming
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment